Scheduling, Fees, & Insurance
All couples retreats are held on Lopez Island at my office in Lopez Village. Follow-up sessions are held in-person or online via Zoom.
Scheduling is easy: you may contact us directly or schedule through my online calendar.
Before the retreat, you will have the opportunity to:
- Schedule a free phone call to speak with me about your needs during the retreat.
Then, my assistant will:
- Collect your credit card information to hold the retreat dates. Your card will not be charged until the day before the retreat begins.
- Send intake paperwork electronically for each partner to submit prior to the retreat.
- Send information about travel to and from Lopez, lodging, and logistics.
My assistant and I are available to give recommendations and answer any of your questions before, during, and after the retreat.
All retreats include:
- A free 30-minute pre-session phone call. Separate phone calls for each partner may be arranged.
- 15-17 hours of marriage counseling
- A customized summary of the session with tips and reminders for staying on track
- Take home tools + plan for ongoing support
3-Day Retreat (Monday through Friday) = $2,800
3-Day Weekend (Friday through Sunday, or Saturday through Monday) = $3,200
I am not contracted with insurance companies and don’t bill insurance directly. However, many insurance companies will reimburse clients for a portion of the retreat fee. Please contact your insurance company to find out if they cover out-of-network counseling services. If so, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to receive reimbursement from your insurance company for your retreat.